Open a file or directory on the remote system.
int ftplib_access(const char *path, int typ, int mode, netbuf *nbp,
- Specifies the name of the remote file or directory to open.
- Specifies the type of transfer to be performed. FTPLIB_DIR performs
a terse directory. FTPLIB_DIR_VERBOSE performs a verbose directory.
FTPLIB_FILE_READ opens a remote file for reading. FTPLIB_FILE_WRITE
creates a remote file and readies it for writing. FTPLIB_FILE_APPE issues
append session to continue broken upload. FTPLIB_FILE_REST will continue
previous download session (XXX this only works through ftplib_resume interface.)
- Specifies the transfer mode as FTPLIB_ASCII or FTPLIB_IMAGE.
- A handle returned by ftplib_connect().
- Specifies the address to store a pointer to the created data connection handle.
ftplib_access() opens a remote file or directory and returns a handle for
the calling program to use to transfer data.
Returns 1 if successful or 0 on error.
$Id: ftplib_access.html,v 1.1 2002/12/02 03:12:51 te Exp $